|15 min||1 h||4|
|4 leg||Chicken leg (pasture raised)|
|4 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 sprig||Rosemary, fresh|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|2 potato||Yukon Gold potato (organic)|
1. Put chicken legs into a glass baking pan. Season with olive oil, rosemary and salt.
2. Cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into medium cubes. Season with olive oil, rosemary and salt in a bowl and mix.
3. Distribute the potatoes between and over chicken legs.
4. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius
5. Cover the baking pan with tin foil, and bake in the oven for approximately 1 hour.
6. Make sure the legs are cooked (there is no blood if a cut is made), remove foil and broil everything until nicely crusted.
If you want this recipe low carb - you can omit the Yukon potatoes and add carrots instead