|10 min||1 h 10 min||1 h 20 min||3|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (peeled, crushed)|
|1 large potato||Sweet potato|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Rosemary, dried (chopped)|
1. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and pre-heat your oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the oil and garlic together. Set aside.
3. Wash, scrub and dry the sweet potato. Then, using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the sweet potato into very thin rounds.
4. Lightly brush the parchment with some of the oil mixture. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and gently brush one side of the potatoes with the oil and garlic mixture, and sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and the chopped rosemary.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, flip, and continue to bake for a further 30-40 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned with the edges curled up.
6. Remove from the heat, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
High in vitamins A, C, B5 and B6. They are also high in fiber and help with blood sugar regulation.