|5 min||40 min||45 min||4|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 sprig||Rosemary, fresh|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 400F and line a cookie sheet with foil.
2. Chop the sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes (smaller cubes = faster cooking time).
3. Chop your garlic and rosemary. Mix the chopped sweet potatoes, garlic, and rosemary with olive oil, salt and pepper. You can do this in a separate mixing bowl, or right on the foil-lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, remove and shake the pan to make sure the sweet potatoes are not sticking.
5. Return to the oven and bake another 15-20 minutes until potatoes are cooked through (you can tell they are done if easily mashed with a fork).
contain beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy vision and immune health!