|15 min||8 min||4|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|1/4 cup chopped||Apple|
|30 gm||Red onion (about 2 tbsp, finely minced)|
|2 tbsp||Sage, fresh|
|1/2 tsp||Thyme, fresh (minced)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
1. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, apple, onion, sage, thyme, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Make eight patties from the turkey mixture.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5. Brown the patties for 3–4 minutes on each side, until firm to the touch.
Store leftovers in an airtight glass container in refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
1 serving is 2 patties