|15 min||10 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Dijon mustard (for dressing)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon peel (zest) (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||White wine vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste, for dressing)|
|1/2 cup||Lettuce, romaine|
|1/2 cup||Swiss chard|
|1 cup||Baby spinach|
|2 bulb(s)||Fennel (trimmed and cut lengthwise)|
|2 tbsp||Chives (chopped)|
|1 fillet (6oz)||Atlantic salmon, farmed|
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Fill saucepan with thin layer of water.
2. Place salmon on steamer rack in saucepan.
3. Cook and cover until salmon is opaque (about 10 minutes). Transfer to plate and let cool.
4. Flake salmon into chunks.
5. To make dressing and salad
If you're pressed for time you can use pre-made mixed green salad.
is a great source of protein and a good source of Omega 3's