|10 min||0 min||4|
|1 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F. (for dressing)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (finely minced, for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Lemon peel (zest) (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|2 tsp||Mint, fresh (finely chopped; for dressing)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste; for dressing)|
|2 cup||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Mint, fresh (chopped)|
|3/4 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|1/2 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (chopped into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|2 cup||Navy beans, white, canned (drained & rinsed)|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|5 cup||Gourmet lettuce mix|
|1 cup||Salmon, sockeye (red), canned, drained (drained & large bones removed)|
1. Stir the parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber, and beans together in a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper until it is thick and creamy.
3. Pour the dressing over the beans and toss to combine.
4. Divide the baby greens among 4 plates and top with the beans.
5. Flake the salmon over the top, and serve drizzled with the yogurt dressing.
is an excellent source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids which are excellent for brain health!