|10 min||25 min||4|
|4 fillet (384g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|1/2 cup||Lemon juice|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon peel (zest)|
|2 tsp||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp||Dill, fresh (chopped)|
|2 tbsp drained||Capers, canned|
|4 medium||Carrots (peeled and sliced)|
|454 gm||Green/yellow string beans, raw (washed and ends trimmed)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season fillets with salt, pepper and lemon zest and set aside.
2. On a parchment lined sheet pan, lay fish skin side down. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, dill, salt and pepper and begin to brush the lemon juice mixture all over the tops.
3. In another bowl, combine green beans and carrots. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper and your other teaspoon of minced garlic. Mix them around until they are all coated.
4. Place veggies on the pan around the salmon. Sprinkle the capers over the top of the fish.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until the fish is cooked thoroughly and vegetables are tender.
is an excellent source of protein and has a high content of Omega 3's which are essential to our body