|10 min||15 min||4|
|4 cup||Cherry Tomatoes|
|2 tsp||Thyme, fresh (or dill)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|4 fillet (170g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper.
2. Prepare the tomatoes and then add them to a bowl with thyme, garlic, oil and pepper.
3. Spread the tomato mixture on the baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and add the salmon, bake for another 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve the fish topped with tomato mixture. Drizzle with lemon juice.
To make AIP friendly omit: Black pepper & Cherry Tomatoes.
This popular fatty fish is loaded with nutrients and may reduce risk factors for several diseases. It's also tasty, versatile and widely available.