|10 min||10 min||2|
|4 cup||Baby bok choy|
|4 cup chopped||Tatsoi|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium shallot(s)||Shallots (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Orange bell pepper (sliced)|
|1 medium||Lemon (sliced)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (as needed)|
|1 dash||Coarse salt (as needed)|
2. Separate, wash, and dry the tatsoi (keeping the stems on). Wash the baby Bok choy and drain. Place them onto paper towels to dry.
3. Add coconut oil to a medium-hot large frying pan and sauté the red bell peppers and shallots.
4. Add fresh minced garlic. Sauté until the garlic is fragrant.
5. Turn heat to medium-low, toss in the prepared greens, stir, place lid on the pan; cook just until the greens have turned a bright green, approximately 3 to 5 minutes, and have softened and just begun to wilt. If needed, add a little water or chicken stock so nothing sticks to the pan.
6. Add fresh lemon slices or wedges as garnish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.