|10 min||10 min||20 min||2|
|4 cup||Baby bok choy|
|1 dash||Black pepper (as needed)|
|1 dash||Coarse salt (as needed)|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium||Lemon (sliced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Orange bell pepper (sliced)|
|1 medium shallot(s)||Shallots (chopped)|
|4 cup chopped||Tatsoi|
1. Pick enough of the Tatsoi greens and Baby Bok Choi greens to feed the amount of people you are going to serve.
2. Separate, wash, and dry the tatsoi (keeping the stems on). Wash the baby Bok choy and drain. Place the them onto paper towels to dry.
3. Add coconut oil to a medium-hot large frying pan and sauté the red bell peppers and shallots.
4. Add fresh minced garlic to your taste. Sauté until the garlic is fragrant.
5. Turn heat to medium low, toss in the prepared greens, stir, place lid on the pan; cook just until the greens have turned a bright green, approximately 3 to 5 minutes, and have softened and just begun to wilt. If needed, add a little water or chicken stock so nothing sticks to the pan.
6. Add fresh lemon slices or wedges as garnish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
is an excellent source of fibre!
It is also a significant source of beta carotene and vitamin C!