|5 min||15 min||6|
|8 head||Baby bok choy|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Wash and rinse bok choy
2. Chop into 3/4 " slices
3. Over medium heat, add olive oil to cooking pan
4. Once oil is warmed, add chopped bok choy.
5. Add lid to frying pan, allowing bok choy to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Using wooden spoon, stir boychoy
7. Spinkle sea salt, add lid and cook for an addition 5 minutes
8. Remove from heat and pair as a side with chicken, fish, or beef.
For extra flavor try adding in:
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
is packed with powerful antioxidants which are important for immune health