|5 min||10 min||2|
|450 gm||Rapini, broccoli raab, raw (washed with tough stems and stalks trimmed)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|2 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes (kochukaru (chili peppers))|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Sea salt|
1. Cut the stalks and leaves of the broccoli rabe into 2-inch pieces.
2. Blanch rapini pieces in salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, making sure it does not burn.
5. Add rapini, kochukaru (chili pepper) and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.