|10 min||10 min||20 min||6|
|2 small potato||Sweet potato (wet ingredients)|
|5 leaves||Kale (finely chopped, wet ingredients)|
|1 large egg||Egg (wet ingredients)|
|1/2 cup||Sunflower oil (wet ingredients)|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root (peeled, minced, wet ingredients)|
|1 tbsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 cup||Rice flour, brown|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
1. Wash and grate sweet potatoes.
2. Combine the wet ingredients into a large bowl. Combine dry ingredients into a small bowl. Fold dry ingredients into wet. If too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
3. Warm a large griddle on the stove and add 1 teaspoon of butter or sunflower oil. Once the oil is hot, place half a ladle full of batter into the pan.
4. Flip the pancake over once it starts to set and small bubbles appear on the top, about 2-3 minutes. Cook for 2-3 minutes more.
5. Repeat steps for the rest of the pancakes.
6. Enjoy warmed as a snack, or as a lunch with a side salad.
is a cruciferous vegetable and high in fiber which helps to promote healthy digestion!
are a great source of beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!