|5 min||5 min||10 min||1|
|2 medium egg||Egg (organic, free-run)|
|1 tbsp||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (remove stem and seeds and cut into thin long peices)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 medium tortilla(s)||Tortilla, gluten-free|
1. In a bowl, crack the eggs and add the almond milk, salt and pepper.
2. Add olive oil, grass fed butter or coconut oil to pan.
3. Once heated, add egg mixture and scramble using a spatula or fork
4. Push the eggs aside in the pan and cook the red peppers for 2-3 minutes, mix peppers and eggs together
5. Add to wrap, roll up and Enjoy!
For more flavor
You can add homemade ketchup or salsa to this wrap
You can toss in some different vegetables like onion, green peppers, tomatoes depending on your preference
are a high quality protein an excellent source of B vitamins and a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids if stated on the carton
(commercially produced eggs do not contain fatty acids)
contains high amounts of vitamin C