|10 min||10 min||20 min||2|
|1/2 whole orange(s)||Orange juice|
|2 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1 tbsp||Ginger, ground|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|2 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|341 gm||Wild Atlantic halibut|
|2 tbsp||Chives (chopped, for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the orange, coconut aminos, lemon juice, ginger powder, and half of the sea salt in a small bowl and stir to combine. Place the coconut flour on a plate and set aside.
3. Wash, dry and skin the halibut fillet if needed. Sprinkle both sides with remaining sea salt, and dredge in the coconut flour, using your fingers to create a thin even coating around all sides of the fish.
4. Heat the coconut oil in an oven safe fillet on medium high heat. When it is very hot, add the halibut and sear for 2 minutes, until browned on the bottom. Flip and place immediately in the oven. Cook for 3-5 minutes, depending in the thickness of the fillet. The fish is finished when it is no longer opaque on the sides.
5. Glaze with citrus coconut amino sauce and garnish with chopped chives.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
To serve - enjoy with a side of lightly sautéed green beans, asparagus or broccoli and cauliflower!
Or a delicious bowl of mixed greens with your favorite dressing!