|10 min||20 min||1|
|454 gm||Turkey breast (or turkey loin)|
|43 gm||Sesame seeds|
|1 egg white||Egg white (lightly beaten)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix the sesame seeds, cumin, and lemon pepper together in a large bowl.
3. Also preheat a sauté pan to medium-high heat.
4. Season the turkey with 1/4 tsp. salt.
5. Dip the turkey the in the egg allowing the excess egg to drip off. Finish by coating it completely with sesame seeds.
6. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to the sauté pan and sear crusted turkey for 1-2 minutes each side until crispy and golden.
7. Place in a glass baking dish. Roast in oven for 15 minutes or until internal temp 165°F. Let rest 5 minutes once cooked.
is a great source of lean protein!