|10 min||30 min||4|
|1 bunch, trimmed||Asparagus|
|227 gm||Brussels sprouts|
|6 medium||Carrots (sliced)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Cayenne pepper (for spice mix, to taste)|
|454 gm||Chicken breast, skinless|
|1 tsp||Cumin (for spice mix)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (crushed)|
|1 tsp||Granulated garlic (for spice mix)|
|1 tsp||Onion powder (for spice mix)|
|1 1/2 tsp||Paprika (for spice mix)|
|1 medium||Red onion (sliced)|
|5 small potato(s)||Red potato|
|1 tsp||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1 medium potato(es)||Sweet potato|
|4 tsp||Thyme, fresh (for spice mix)|
|4 sprig||Thyme, fresh|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl combine all chopped veggies and garlic.
3. Add in whole chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts.
4. Coat with oil, salt, and pepper.
5. In a small bowl mix together all spices. Pour spice mix over veggie and chicken mixture and coat evenly.
6. Add thyme sprigs to the mixture. Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through.
7. Add additional salt and pepper as desired.
Serve and enjoy!
is high in lean protein which is important for building and maintaining muscle mass
is a great source of fiber, and high in vitamins A, C, and E