|10 min||25 min||1|
|1 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|1/8 tsp||Cumin (as needed)|
|1/8 tsp||Black pepper (as needed)|
|1/8 tsp, ground||Thyme, dried (as needed)|
|1/8 tsp||Red pepper flakes (as needed)|
|1/8 tsp||Cinnamon (as needed)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (as needed)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into long thin shoestrings. Toss them into a bowl and drizzle with light olive oil or canola oil; stirring lightly to coat.
4. Generously season them.
5. Throw them on to the parchment lined baking sheet. Spread evenly- one layer single layer is best.
6. Bake in the upper portion of your oven for about 20 to 25 minutes- until they are tender and sizzling and crispy brown at the edges.
7. Season with sea salt. (Add salt after they roast, to keep them from getting soggy.)
is high in vitamin A and a great source of fiber