|10 min||20 min||4|
|681 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (organic)|
|1 cup||Bone broth, Organic (or water)|
|2 tbsp||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt (to taste)|
1. Bring the chicken breast to room temperature and sprinkle liberally with sea salt.
2. Heat the cooking fat in a skillet over medium heat.
3. When it is ready, place the chicken breasts top down in the butter, add the broth, cover and turn down to a simmer.
4. Cook for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes and shred.
Use the shredded chicken for - Quesadillas, Chicken wraps, Soup, Lettuce wraps, Pizza topping and any other way you can think of!