|20 min||10 min||4|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower|
|2 tsp||Ghee (or butter)|
|1 tsp||Mustard seeds|
|1/2 cup||Lemon juice|
|1 dash||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Turmeric, powder|
|1 1/2 cup||Water, filtered|
1. Cut the cauliflower into quarters.
2. Place in food processor and pulse until cauliflower is shredded into small, bite-sized pieces – be careful not to over-process.
3. In a medium sauté pan, add the ghee and melt over medium-high heat.
Add the mustard seeds and heat until the seeds begin to pop, then immediately remove the pan from the heat.
4. Let the mustard seeds cool and then add the lemon juice, salt and turmeric and stir to coat the seeds.
5. Add in the cauliflower to the pan, return to the stove and bring the pan back to medium-high heat.
6. Add in the water and cover to steam for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the cauliflower is slightly tender.
7. Plate the shredded lemon cauliflower and serve immediately.
is high in fiber and is one of the cruciferous vegetables