|10 min||15 min||4|
|454 gm||Shrimp, raw (cooked, peeled)|
|426 gm||Frozen broccoli (steamed)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Gluten free flour|
|2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tsp||5-Spice seasoning (or choice of 21 Day Fix seasoning)|
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
2. Whisk the flour into the olive oil and let it cook for a minute or two.
3. Slowly add the almond milk, whisking the entire time.
4. Once the milk starts to steam and boil, lower the heat to medium.
5. Add the parmesan cheese a little handful at a time, whisking as you go.
6. Once it’s thickened, lower the heat to simmer and stir in the broccoli and shrimp.
Serve - on zucchini noodles
or gluten free quinoa noodles (store booght), prepared according to package
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
is a cruciferous vegetable and is especially rich in vitamin C!