|5 min||15 min||4|
|454 gm||Shrimp, raw (peeled and deveined)|
|171 gm||Smoked sausage (pre-cooked)|
|3/4 cup slices||Red bell pepper|
|3/4 cup slices||Green bell pepper|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Chicken broth (stock)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (diced)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Red pepper flakes|
|2 tsp||Old Bay Seasoning|
|3 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|4 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Season shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning.
3. Cook shrimp in skillet for about 3-4 minutes until opaque – remove and set aside.
4. Cook onions and bell peppers in skillet with 2 tbsp of coconut oil for about 2 minutes.
5. Add sausage and zucchini to the skillet, cook another 2 minutes.
6. Put cooked shrimp back into skillet along with the garlic, and cook everything for about 1 minute.
7. Pour chicken stock into pan and mix through to moisten everything
8. Add salt, ground pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
9. Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve hot.
is a good source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!