|15 min||5 min||4|
|1 dash||Black pepper (freshly ground)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (crushed or finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|681 gm||Shrimp, raw (large)|
|1 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
|3 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|2 tbsp||Hot sauce|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||White wine|
|1 tsp||Granulated sugar (use organic cane sugar)|
1. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, hot sauce, sesame oil, white wine, and sugar and set aside.
3. In a wok or large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook until both sides are pink, about 2 minutes on each side. Add the sauce mixture and stir so the shrimp is fully coated. Season with black pepper.
4. Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped scallions.
5. Serve with rice, quinoa or lightly sautéed vegetables - broccoli, cauliflower or green beans are some great options!
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
Serve this recipe with - rice, quinoa or sautéed veggies!
If you don't like spice - omit the hot sauce
You can add even less than 1 tsp of granulated sugar - even a pinch may just be enough - adjust to your taste buds!