|5 min||10 min||15 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Sunflower oil|
|1/8 tsp||White pepper (to taste)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp||Rosemary, dried|
|1/8 tsp||Sea salt (to taste)|
1. Wash zucchini and cut into 1.5 inch strips, scoop the seeds out from the centers.
2. In medium saucepan, heat oil, and let the zucchini start to simmer. Stir so it does not burn on one side.
3. Boil a cup of water and pour this over the tomato in a bowl. The entire tomato should be covered with the hot water. Let this sit only for 15 seconds. Then rinse the tomato with cold water and peel off the skin. Cut the tomato into cubes.
4. After the zucchini has cooked for about 8 minutes total, add the tomato cubes, the garlic, and the spices.
5. Simmer until the zucchini is soft. Serve hot and add salt to taste.
is a great source of potassium which helps to maintain water balance in your body!