|5 min||20 min||2|
|2 chop (151 g)||Pork chop, loin centre cut, bone-in, lean|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Himalayan sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Then, pre-heat an oven-safe sauté pan to med to med-high on the stove.
3. Rinse and pat dry both pork chops. Season both sides of chop with salt and pepper.
4. Smash your garlic cloves with the side of your knife and cut your lemon in half.
5. Once your sauté pan is heated, add the olive oil. Once oil is heated (in a couple of seconds), place the 2 garlic cloves in the pan carefully separated by a few inches).
6. Place each pork chop on top of a garlic clove. Allow to sear for 2-3 minutes. Flip chops and sear for an additional 2-3 minutes. (You’re looking for a nice crust on each side). Squeeze ½ lemon over the chops.
7. Place the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
8. Let rest for 3 minutes and enjoy!
is a great source of protein!