|15 min||10 min||6|
|2 cup||Frozen green peas|
|1/3 cup||Mint, fresh|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt, fine|
1. Fill a small saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add the peas and cook until they are bright green and sweet, 2 to 3 minutes, being careful not to overcook. Drain and rinse the peas under very cold water to halt the cooking process. Set aside.
3. Roughly chop the mint leaves. Set aside.
4. In a food processor, pulse the garlic until minced. Add the peas, mint, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt, and purée until smooth.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, but try to consume this dip as quickly as possible.