|15 min||20 min||1|
|4 large egg||Egg white (pancakes)|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free (pancakes - ground into flour)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut flour (pancakes)|
|1/4 tsp||Baking soda (pancakes)|
|1/4 tsp||Baking powder, gluten-free (pancakes)|
|1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (pancakes)|
|1 tsp||Cinnamon (pancakes)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure (pancakes)|
|1 tsp||Nutmeg, ground (pancakes - optional)|
|1 cup||Frozen blueberries (compote - organic fresh or frozen)|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (compote - or use stevia to taste for sugar free)|
|1/4 tsp||Cinnamon (compote - a pinch)|
1. In a small grinder or food processer, grind the dry oatmeal into a fine flour.
2. Add all wet ingredients (almond milk, eggs, and vanilla) in a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with your dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until well combined.
5. Additional almond milk may be needed, depending on how thick or thin you like your pancakes.
6. Grease a large skillet with coconut oil.
7. Pour about ¼-1/2 cup of the pancake batter onto the skillet (on medium heat)- you can adjust this amount depending on how large/small you like your pancakes.
8. Cook until the right side up has small bubbles escaping.
9. Flip and finish cooking until both sides are golden brown and fluffy.
10. Plate and serve with your favorite toppings; organic maple syrup, a drizzle of local honey, fresh berries, dash of cinnamon, almond butter, etc.
11. Blueberry Compote: