|5 min||1 h 30 min||2|
|3 medium||Green Apples|
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Slice apples very thinly
3. Place apples in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste
4. Line a tray or two with baking paper, and place the apples on, distancing them about one finger space apart
5. Put tray(s) in oven then immediately turn the heat down to 130C.
6. Cook for 45 minutes and then turn apples.
7. Cook for another 45-60 minutes, or until browned and no longer moist
8. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes.