|10 min||20 min||5|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (divided)|
|2 1/2 cup||Pasta, Gnocchi (organic, potatoe, gluten-free)|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (thinly sliced)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 can(s) (16 oz)||Tomato sauce, canned|
|1 can (15oz)||White beans, canned (rinsed and drained)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (freshly ground)|
|1/2 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed (organic - or vegan - no dairy)|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated (or use nutritional yeast - no dairy)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt (or to taste)|
|6 cup||Swiss chard (chopped, leaves)|
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring often, until plumped and starting to brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and onion to the pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat, for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and water (1/2 cup). Cover and cook until the onion is soft, 4 to 6 minutes.
3. Stir in tomatoes, beans and pepper and bring to a simmer. Stir in the gnocchi and chard and cook, stirring, until starting to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan (or non-dairy substitutes). Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.