Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Super Easy Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts. The perfect side dish for Thanksgiving!
(rinsed & halved)
Salt and pepper
Pine nuts, dried
(toasted; for serving, optional)
Parmesan cheese, grated
(for serving, optional)
(for balsamic reduction)
1 tbsp packed
(light brown sugar; for balsamic reduction)
- Add brussels sprouts and olive oil to a slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1-2 hours or until tender.
- While the brussels sprouts are cooking make the balsamic reduction ( you can make it about 30 minutes before the brussels sprouts are done).
- To make the balsamic reduction, add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a small saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by half. Keep warm until ready to use.
- When the brussels sprouts are ready drizzle with the balsamic reduction and serve immediately with pine nuts and parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a small saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by half. Keep warm until ready to use.
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat