|15 min||6 h||6|
|1 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh (chopped or 1 tsp. dried)|
|2 tsp||Sage, fresh (chopped or 1 tsp. dried)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 cup||Yellow onion (chopped)|
|1 large stalk(s)||Celery (chopped)|
|1 medium||Carrots (chopped)|
|20 clove(s)||Garlic (unpeeled)|
|908 gm||Turkey breast|
Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 5 to 6-Quart.
1. Place the onion, carrot and celery in bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Combine the rosemary, sage, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture on the meat under the skin.
3. Place the turkey breast in the slow cooker on top of the vegetables.
4. Scatter the garlic cloves around the turkey breast.
5. Cover and cook until the turkey is fork-tender and the garlic is very soft, 3 to 4 hours on HIGH or 6 to 8 hours on LOW.
6. Remove the garlic and set aside.
7. Transfer the turkey to a platter and remove the skin.
8. Strain the vegetables from the broth and discard them. Remove any fat from the broth.
9. Serve turkey with the broth and garlic.
*5 WWPP, *2 WWSP
is a great source of lean protein and is high in some B vitamins