|13 min||10 min||3|
|3 medium potato||Sweet potato (Cubed)|
|1 1/2 cup||Coconut milk|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|2 1/2 cup||Kale|
|1 medium||Yellow onion|
|1 tsp||Mustard seeds|
|1/4 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1/2 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
1. Chop the onion and garlic and sauté with the coconut oil and mustard seeds for about 3 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk, sweet potatoes, cinnamon, cumin, and cayenne and simmer covered until the sweet potato starts to soften, about 10 minutes.
3. Chop the kale leaves (with or without the stem) and add to pot.
4. Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes until the yams are soft.
5. Add lime and sea salt to taste and dig in!
are a great source of beta-carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy vision and immunity!
is a great source of healthy fats which may help to keep blood sugar stable!