|5 min||20 min||4|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Garlic (minced)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Chili paste, Gourmet Garden|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Coriander, ground|
|2/3 tsp||Kosher salt (divided)|
|4 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (cut into pieces)|
|3 spray (about 1/3 second)||Olive oil cooking spray (for BBQ)|
|1/4 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F.|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper (see notes)|
|12 tomato||Cherry Tomatoes (see notes)|
1. For the marinade, combine the garlic, cumin, chili paste, olive oil, and coriander into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir in a pinch or two of salt, and then pour the entire mixture into a Ziploc plastic bag.
2. Add the chicken to the marinade and place in fridge for at least two hours.
3. While your chicken is marinating, make sure that you soak your wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. This is going to prevent them from burning.
4. When chicken is ready, preheat your grill to medium-high and spray it with oil to prevent sticking.
5. Remove chicken from the marinade (throwing the marinade out – do not reuse it), and skewer the chicken on each stick adding cut pepper pieces and cherry tomatoes.
6. Grill each side (4 sides) for about 4 minutes until they are well done. Serve with yogurt or tzatziki.
Skewers pair nicely with rice, potatoes, salad, and naan bread.