|10 min||40 min||5|
|3 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp||Chili powder|
|1 tbsp||Liquid aminos|
|1/2 tbsp||Honey, raw|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|2 tsp||Maple syrup, pure|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Take one third of the chickpeas and place into bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp chili powder. Mix until well coated and then spread onto half of a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Take another third of the chickpeas and place into a second bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp liquid aminos and ½ tbsp honey. Mix until well coated and then spread onto the empty half of the cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle these chickpeas generously with sesame seeds.
5. Bake in the oven for 38-40 minutes, stirring the chickpeas every 10 minutes to ensure even roasting.
6. In a bowl, mix the final third of the chickpeas and 2 tsp maple syrup.
7. Remove other two batches of chickpeas once crunchy and allow to cool. About 25 minutes total.
8. Mix cooled chickpeas together and enjoy!
are a great source of protein and fibre!