|20 min||13 min||4|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Chili powder|
|1/2 clove(s)||Garlic (Peeled)|
|10 sheet||Seaweed, nori (Pinch of sea salt (optional))|
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Combine the garlic, chili powder and water in a food processor and mix until you create a paste
3. Fold one sheet of nori in half to create a crease and then unfold
4. On one half of the sheet lightly brush on the garlic chili paste (you can add a tiny bit more water to the paste if needed). Sprinkle a tiny bit of sea salt inside (if desired) and press closed.
5. Seal by lightly brushing the top with the chili paste mixture
6. Cut into six strips and transfer to a baking sheet
7. Repeat with all of the nori sheets making sure to create a single layer on your baking sheet without overlapping the chips
8. Bake for 10-13 minutes until darkened, dry to the touch, and brittle
9. Carefully transfer the Spicy Sea Chips to a cooling rack. Sea-licious!