|5 min||10 min||1|
|3 large egg||Egg (free-range)|
|1 slice||Cheddar cheese (preferably organic)|
|1/2 cup||Portobello mushroom|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Place butter or coconut oil in a pan on medium-high heat,
3. Season the mixture with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour egg mixture in to pan and allow to cook until the edges of the omelette begin to rise.
5. Flip and let cook for another 2-3 minutes or more for desired doneness.
3. Add a chopped fruit salad if desired (ideas: strawberries, apples, pears)
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!