|10 min||20 min||4|
|4 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh)|
|2 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||Tamari, gluten free, reduced sodium|
|2 tsp||Coconut sugar|
|1 tbsp||Tamarind paste|
|2 tbsp||Peanut butter, natural|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil (to cook)|
|2 medium egg||Egg (whisked)|
|1/2 onion(s)||Sweet onion (chopped)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 large||Zucchini (spiralized)|
|3 large||Carrots (spiralized)|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (julienne)|
|100 gm||Rice noodles, dry (1/4 package)|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped, for garnish)|
|1 tbsp||Peanuts (chopped, for garnish)|
1. Spiralize and prep all your veggies, set aside.
2. Whisk together: lime juice, fish sauce, tamari, coconut sugar, tamarind paste, and peanut butter in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large wok to medium. Whisk eggs and pour them in your wok. Let them cook a few minutes until they bubble, then flip. Leave for 5 seconds, remove from heat and set aside.
4. Then add onion and garlic, sautee 3-5 minutes, until translucent. Add zucchini, carrots and bell peppers and sautee 7-10 minutes until soft.
5. Meanwhile, boil water and add your rice noodles to a large bowl with boiled water and cook according to package (usually 5 minutes).
6. Add sauce to the veggies, drain noodles and add them to the wok. Thoroughly mix everything together adding salt and pepper to taste if desired.
7. Garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts to serve.
You can add protein such as chicken or tofu. Precook it separately and incorporate as you mix everything together. Stir it with the veggie mix until completely warmed through.