|8 min||1 min||2|
|1/2 cup grated||Carrots|
|1 cup||Broccoli slaw ((or julienned broccoli stalks))|
|1 cup||Bean sprouts (Mung beans)|
|1/2 large||Cucumber, peeled (seeded and julienned)|
|1 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (Chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Onion, freeze dried, chopped (Bunch of spring onions)|
|1/2 cup cubes||Avocado|
|1/4 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh) (Freshly sqeezed (Dressing))|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Flaxseeds ((Dressing))|
|1/2 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar ((Dressing))|
|1 tsp||Liquid aminos (Bragg's (Dressing))|
|1 pinch||Sea salt ((Dressing))|
|1 dash||Black pepper ((Dressing))|
|1 tsp, minced||Green chili pepper (also chile or chilli) ((Dressing))|
|2 tbsp||Garlic (Freshly minced (Dressing))|
|7 drop(s)||Stevia sweetener, liquid (5-10 drops, to taste (Dressing))|
1. Toss all of the salad ingredients together except the avocado.
2. Place all of the dressing ingredients in the food processor except for the garlic and chili.
3. Once processed then stir in the minced chili and garlic.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and carefully add your cubed avocados.
5. Add a touch of heart-felt bliss and focus on the vibrant flavors in every bite.
are a good source of vitamin A which is an important antioxidant and good for vision health
is a cruciferous vegetable, and contains potent antioxidants!
are packed with B vitamins which help to improve metabolism