|5 min||4 h||1|
|908 gm||Beef, top sirloin (cut into 2 inch strips)|
|1 tsp||Garlic powder (for taste)|
|3 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 cube||Beef bouillon, dry, Knorr (low sodium)|
|1/4 cup||Water (hot)|
|1/4 cup||White onion (granulated)|
|3 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (roughly chopped)|
|412 gm||Tomatoes, canned, stewed (1 can)|
|1 tsp||Soy sauce|
1. Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and brown the seasoned beef strips.
3. Transfer to slow cooker
4. Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved.
5. Pour into slow cooker with meat.
6. Stir in granulated onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, and salt.
7. Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.