|3 min||6 min||1|
|1 1/2 cup||Broccoli, raw (washed and chopped)|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1/2 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/4 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|2 tbsp||Water, filtered|
1. Wash and chop broccoli and garlic as instructed.
2. In a small saucepan, add coconut oil and saute garlic lightly.
3. Add water to garlic and other seasoning. (while you are doing this, if you are using a sauce to pour such as the cauliflower alfredo, heat it in another pan so it's ready to pour on top).
4. Add broccoli. Cover pan and let steam 3-5 min. Check on it, it may need more water.
5. Remove from heat. Should be steamed and not super soft, a light crunch (al dente).
6. Pour on sauce if desired or sprinkle with nutritional yeast, rawmesan cheese or hemp seeds.
is a cruciferous vegetable and especially rich in vitamin C!