|5 min||15 min||2|
|454 gm||Green bell pepper (diced)|
|454 gm||Beef, ground, lean|
|2 medium stalk(s)||Celery (diced)|
|1 can(s) (16 oz)||Diced tomatoes, canned|
|1/2 medium||White onion (diced)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|2 cup||Beef broth (stock), low-sodium|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Brown the ground beef until fully cooked.
2. Drain the fat from the beef and set aside.
3. Sauté the vegetables in the same pan.
4. Add water or broth, the ground beef.
5. Let simmer for at least 15 minutes (the longer it simmers the better the flavor).
Salt and pepper to taste.