|20 min||25 min||2|
|2 medium||Zucchini (spiralized, grated or cut into noodles)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (diced)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (pitted and roughly diced, sauce)|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh) (sauce)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (sauce)|
|1/4 tsp||Salt (sauce)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (sauce)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil (sauce)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (sauce)|
|1/2 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh) (for pumpkin seeds)|
|1/2 whole lime(s)||Lime peel (zest) (for pumpkin seeds)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Jalapeno pepper (seeds removed and roughly diced, for pumpkin seeds)|
|1/4 tsp||Salt (for pumpkin seeds)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper (for pumpkin seeds)|
|1/2 tbsp||Coconut oil (for pumpkin seeds)|
|1 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (for pumpkin seeds)|
1. Pre heat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor add the pumpkin seed coating (lime juice, lime zest, jalapeno pepper, salt, pepper and coconut oil) – and blend until smooth.
3. In a small bowl toss the pumpkin seed in the coating and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
4. Start preparing the zucchini noodles and red pepper and place in a large bowl.
5. Place the sauce ingredients (avocado, lime, garlic, salt, cilantro, coconut oil and pepper) in the same blender you used to make the nut coating and blend until creamy.
6. Massage the sauce into the zucchini pasta, top with the pumpkin seeds and serve.