|10 min||15 min||25 min||4|
|2 cup||Bean sprouts|
|1 3/4 cup||Black beans, canned (rinsed, drained)|
|1 cup||Kale (de-ribbed, thinly chopped)|
|4 cup||Lettuce, romaine (chopped)|
|1 cup||Quinoa, cooked (as per package instructions)|
|8 tbsp||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F.|
|2 cup||Salsa, ready-to-serve|
1. Prepare and add cooked quinoa to the bottom of the jars.
2. Add black beans, then add lettuce.
3. Add kale and salsa and a few spoonfuls of the salsa juice (this is the dressing).
4. Add Greek yogurt.
5. Top with a handful of sprouts.
6. Seal and pack for later (Be sure not to pack the jar to the rim. You need some space to shake and combine)
are an important source of plant-based protein and is high in fiber which helps to promote digestion