|15 min||15 min||4|
|20 medium||Baby carrots (cut into bite-size pieces)|
|1 cup||Broccoli, raw (florets)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped)|
|3/4 cup||Green peas, raw|
|1 tsp||Orange peel (zest) (grated)|
|1/2 cup slices||Red bell pepper (julienned)|
|3/4 cup sliced||Yellow onion (Spanish)|
|1/4 cup||Hot sauce|
|1 tsp||Sunflower oil|
|1 package (1lb)||Tofu, regular, extra firm (thin strips)|
|6 cup||Vegetable stock/broth|
|1/4 cup||Salsa, ready-to-serve|
1. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Brown tofu on both sides, then remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add onion to wok and sauté for 1 minute.
Add broccoli, carrots, peas and red pepper; stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
5. Return tofu to wok and stir in broth, chili sauce and orange zest. Heat until bubbling.
6. Transfer stir-fry to serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro.
is an excellent source of plant-based protein and contains iron and calcium!