|5 min||20 min||4|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes (and peel if desired), and slice the sweet potatoes into wedges or fry size.
3. Add the raw sweet potato fries to a large mixing bowl with the olive oil, sea salt and paprika. Toss and mix to coat all of the sweet potato with the oil and seasoning.
4. Spread sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet, being sure to not overcrowd (use 2 baking sheets if necessary).
5. Baking time is really up to you and how crispy you would like the fries to be- approximately 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them, as you may need to turn them. Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Use seasoning of choice for the sweet potato fries - cajun, taco, Italian etc.
Prep extra and use leftovers as salad topper, snack etc.
Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fibre as well as containing an array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they're a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C.