|10 min||30 min||9|
|3/4 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 small||Apple (grated)|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1/2 cup grated||Carrots|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Figs, dried (chopped)|
|1/8 cup||Maple syrup (or honey)|
|1/8 tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|1/2 cup||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
|3/4 cup||Sweet potato (mashed)|
|1/2 cup||Walnuts (chopped)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Mix everything together in one large bowl.
3. Grease muffin tin with coconut oil or use paper liners. Divide batter into 9 muffin tins.
4. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until muffin is cooked through and the top is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Remove muffins and let cool on a baking rack. Store in an airtight container, preferably in the fridge.
Can garnish with pecans or pumpkin seeds