|15 min||15 min||5|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 cup||Sweet potato (grated)|
|1/4 cup||Red onion (finely diced)|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste - use sea salt)|
|1/4 cup hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|2 medium egg||Egg (whisked)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil (or ghee)|
1. Mince the garlic and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine grated sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, cumin, hemp seeds, sea salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Pour the egg mixture into the large bowl and coat the ingredients.
4. Over medium heat in a large skillet, melt the coconut oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Using a 1/2 cup, scoop the sweet potato mixture and form round, flat “pancakes” in the pan (fit about 3 in a pan each time). Cook until golden, about 3-5 minutes per side.
5. To serve, top pancakes with Greek Yogurt.
contain beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!