|15 min||15 min||30 min||6|
|3 large potato||Sweet potato (peeled, cut i nto chunks)|
|1/4 cup||Rice vinegar (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Whole grain mustard (for dressing)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for dressing)|
|1 pepper||Red Fresno Chile (seeded, minced, for dressing)|
|4 slice||Turkey bacon, raw (cooked until crisp and crumbled)|
|1 cup||Celeriac (thinly sliced)|
|1 cup||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add sweet potatoes and simmer until just fork-tender, 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and gently rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. Whisk vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and chile. Season with salt to taste and set aside.
4. In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, crispy bacon, celeriac, and onions, and toss with vinaigrette. Season with salt.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
is also known as turnip-rooted celery or celery root
It is a great source of vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant and
vitamin K which can help to improve brain function!
is a great source of beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for immunity and vision health!