|10 min||45 min||55 min||2|
|1 small potato||Sweet potato|
|2 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, smashed)|
|1/2 cup||Baby spinach|
|4 slice||Prosciutto, extra lean|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (use sea salt)|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Wash and scrub the sweet potato. Slice the potato lengthwise, into even slices, using a mandolin..
3. Lightly oil both sides of the sweet potato slices, then place on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly toasted.
4. While the potato is baking, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Crack and poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pot and place in a bowl of room temperature water (while the potato is still baking).
5. Head a skillet on medium heat with 1 tbsp. of oil and cook the prosciutto for 1 minute on each side. Remove and place on a paper towel.
6. Once the potato has cooked, add to a plate and top with smashed avocado, baby spinach, a slice of prosciutto and a poached egg.
contain beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy vision and immunity!
are a source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are important for heart health!
are a great source of protein and also provide some important B vitamins!