|10 min||45 min||55 min||2|
|1 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, sliced)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (peeled, sliced)|
|171 gm||Salmon, smoked|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
|2 sprig(s)||Dill, fresh (for garnish)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Wash and scrub the sweet potato. Slice the potato lengthwise, into even slices, using a mandoline.
3. Lightly oil both sides of the sweet potato slices, then place on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly toasted.
4. While the potato is baking, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Crack and poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pot and place in a bowl of room temperature water (while the potato is still baking).
5. Once the potato has cooked, add to a plate and top with sliced avocado, cucumber, smoked salmon and a poached egg.
is a great source of protein and is high in Omega 3's
are high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are great for heart health