|20 min||10 min||2|
|1 large potato||Sweet potato|
|1/2 package||Kelp Noodles, uncooked (optional)|
|1 batch||Almond sauce|
|1/4 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (julienned)|
|1 bunch||Green onion, scallion, ramp (minced)|
|1 cup whole||Sugar snap peas (sliced on diagonal)|
|2 tbsp||Coriander seed (cilantro)|
|2 tbsp||Cashew nuts, raw (chopped, optional)|
1. Attach sweet potato to a Spiralizer device and make long noodle shapes.
(Alternatively, slice on the julienne setting of a mandolin or a grater.).
3. Place “noodles” in a steamer basket and lightly steam until “all dente” or stir-fry gently in coconut oil.
4. Combine with kelp noodles and let cool a bit.
5. Then combine with 1 batch of Famous Almond Sauce and remaining ingredients.
6. You can eat this chilled. Or lightly sauté the veggies and eat warm instead.
are high in beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!